Are you going to be our new Sales & Marketing Officer?
Organization: Aruba Excellence Foundation (A.E.F.)
Job category: Full-time
Job location: Aruba
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: The Director
Aruba Excellence Foundation (A.E.F.) was established by the Aruba Tourism Authority (A.T.A.) with the objective to develop and implement value-added, educational programs that will enhance the quality of service and guest experience within the hospitality industry in Aruba. The A.E.F. is driven by Love, Unity, Pride, Freedom, Creativity, Charisma, Authenticity and Celebration – the Zjeito Values at the core of the Aruban DNA and Hospitality. A.E.F. is the Authority on Aruban Hospitality.
The Sales & Marketing Officer (S&M Officer) is responsible for driving sales by designing and implementing targeted sales and marketing strategies. The S&M Officer is also responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, tracking sales data, and creating performance reports. The S&M Officer represents A.E.F. and as such understands and exemplifies who A.E.F. is and what it stands for.
Key Result Areas Include
- Sales & Marketing
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Marketing Communications
- Research & Reporting
- Communicates regularly with the Director and colleagues on all organizational and programs related subjects and information.
- Communicates regularly with external organizations (Profit, Non-Profit & Governmental), customers, prospective customers, and media outlets.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- Results-driven with excellent sales, negotiation, marketing, and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that includes public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational, creative thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Pro-active with excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent data analysis and report writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of market research principles and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in photo and video editing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software with Advanced Excel Skills.
Apply now by sending your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com!